Don't leave you furry friend out! Include your dog in your Pancake Day celebrations with a tasty dog friendly pancake recipe that's great for whole family - two and four legged!
- 300 grams oat flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 egg
- 500 ml oat milk
- 1 tsp of butter
- Seeds from 1 vanilla pod
- Substitute oat flour for wheat flour
- Substitute oat milk for buttermilk
- Mix all the dry ingredients in a bowl
- Add the buttermilk and whisk
- Add the egg and whisk until you have a smooth batter
- Place a frying pan over medium heat and add 1 tsp of butter
- Pour some batter onto the pan. Once the bottom is golden brown, flip and cook the other side
To find your dog a loving borrower for extra walks, exercise and attention, sign up and begin messaging pawtential matches in your area.