We all enjoy a festive celebration, and your dog, borrowed or owned, shouldn’t have to miss out on all the Easter fun. So while we humans scoff down our chocolatey eggs, here’s a very simple and eggcellent treat to whip up for your favourite furry friend.
INGREDIENTS - For 12 doggy treats
- 6 eggs
- 25g grated cheese
- 25g cooked chicken
- Bunny shaped silicone mould
- Preheat the oven to 180℃.
- Crack and beat the eggs.
- Chop chicken into small pieces.
- Pour the egg mixture in to the mould, leaving a bit of room in each.
- Add a pinch of cheese and chicken to each mould shape.
- Bake for 10 minutes or until the eggs are cooked.
- Leave to cool and serve to your pup, they’re human friendly too (if you fancy them that is!)
If you suspect your doggy is lactose intolerant we recommend removing the cheese from the recipe or choosing another recipaws.
Make sure to always adjust your dog’s daily food allowance so they don’t gain weight while enjoying their delicious new snacks.
To find a borrower for your dog or the pawfect doggy to borrow, for extra walks, exercise and attention, sign up and begin messaging members in your area.